Fetish Felix: Unsere Keuschheitsgürtel für den Mann, für Männer sind aus edlem Stahl - wer den Keuschheitsgürtel unserer exklusiven Marke Chastity Steel trägt, übt er sich in Selbstkontrolle für ein lustvolles Spiel.

Frequently Asked Questions

general information about chastity belts

Frequently Asked Questions

Beitragvon Stephan » Mi 5. Mai 2010, 21:35

questioner:
I am considering buying a chastity belt and I have a few questions.
Where is the penis located when wearing the belt? Is it pushed forward or down between the legs?

Stephan:
The penis is located between the legs, like shown on the pictures.

questioner:
How much does the chastity belt stick out in front?

Stephan:
It depends on the size of the cage. If you choose a large cage for example 44 mm tube, it can of course stick more out as a small cage with a 38 diameter. All in all one can say that the diameter of the tube decide, if it can be seen or not.

questioner:
Is the chastity belt visible through jeans?

Stephan:
Even if you wear nothing, it can be seen that you are a male under a jeans. People how don’t know that you are wearing a chastity belt, will not recognize that you are wearing a chastity belt.

questioner:
Is there any possibility of pulling the penis out of the tube/cage while the belt is being worn?

Stephan:
In some cases of the personal body structure it can be possible to escape. Therefore we have created the security bow. It will help to pull the cage closer to your body so that nothing can escape.

questioner:
How does the penis stay inside the tube or cage without shrinking up enough to pull out?

Stephan:
You should measure your best item in its smallest condition. Then we create a cage of your measurements. So it is always save.

questioner:
What is the difference between the Chastiysteel chastity belt and similar ones that I have found on other sides and other stores?

Stephan:
The similar one is a cheap copy with a very low quality. You can’t add a security bow or change the cage. It is not compatible with our products and quality. If you will find a Chastitysteel emblem you can be sure to have one of the Chastitysteel products.

questioner:
There is an identical belt that I have seen from other places. Do you make belts for resale at other stores?

Stephan:
We deliver to some other stores, hopefully in future to England, France and other countries but that might also be a copy, make sure you get a Chastitysteel chastity belt for you own security.
www.fetisch-felix.de
Stephan
Administrator

Zurück zu general board